---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karthik Nadar <karthik...@wikimedia.in>
Date: Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Short report on Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in India
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi all,

firstly, I'm happy to inform you all that Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in
India had a grand start and had a marvelous end :)

Here's some statistics and updates from India:

16,796 photos uploaded from India, while India ranked number 7 in
number of photos uploaded
2,230 participants, making India rank number one in number of participants
User:Anupamg, User:Thamizhpparithi_Maari, User:Sthitaprajna,
User:Darwinacitizen and User:Vu2sga are among the top 5 contributors
from India. Please, so share some WikiLoves to them for participating
in WLM
Prize winners will be declared on or before 29th October

On behalf of Wiki Loves Monuments core members (that's Naveen Francis
and me), would like to thank all who have helped us to make the
contest a successful venture in India. A detailed report will be put
up after prize winners are declared.

Thanks all again!

--
Thanks and regards,