Hi Madan and HOD sir

>>.Dear Sir, there has been some confusion in the lugc group as to whether
individuals can conduct classes in your college in their private capacity
(not as part of lugc). I'm herewith adding you back to the thread so that
others in the thread can respond. Pl. do add your thoughts too. We are an
open group and would love to hear your thoughts on organizing these classes.

I am struggling to understand what the mail means.
Since I have not got the copy of Prof T Sudaram's mail.

However I would like to add few thoughts.

I have approached Prof.Santhanam at DG Vaishnava Chennai.
Conducting workshop , honestly I believe this It is my job.

I have done such exercises
some snaps at: http://openvidya.fossfactory.in/workshops

To me openvidya is my identity, if my client wants 'thyagarajan' and not
'openvidya' it is fine with me.
If Prof.Santham is okay with me, I am open in working with Prof.Santham .

regards,

Thyagarajan Shanmugham.