On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Arun Khan <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Karthikeyan Venkatraman
> <vgkarthick...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any GUI application available for iscsi initiator for ubuntu?.
> >

> I do not know if you tried searching for such a tool before posting.
>
> <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=GUI+application+available+for+iscsi+initiator>
>
> The first link <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1389616>
> in the my search result, is a discussion in the Ubuntu forums (about a
> year old), which discusses a possible solution (it is a KDE app).
>
> -- Arun Khan

I tried this kiscsiadm which is not good enough. It has some library
dependency which is not available in ubuntu repository. I manually
downloaded and installed the library package libdb4.3 and the libdb4.3-dev.

After the installation I can't able to see the application.

Is there any other tool apart from this.

--
Thanks,
V. Karthick