Hi,

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:00 PM, ashwin <ashwin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Girish Venkatachalam <girishvenkatachalam@...> writes:
>

> tmux is not that all great idea as you are describing. tmux simply builds upon
> the idea of program called screen. I dont know how improving upon a idea can
> be
> called a great program. screen has been around for long long time.

         If the improvements make the job easier/better it certainly
can be called a great program. For eg, the GUI, originally was an
improvement over the command line interface, but there are millions of
people who call GUIs great, but look down upon command line
interface!. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/