Hi,

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Arun Khan <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Balachandran Sivakumar
> <benignb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> To the best of my knowledge and the deployments I have seen, RHEL is
> meant for server setups.  Thus, the development tools may not be part
> of the "default" installations.   That is the USP Redhat has built up
> for RHEL.

       Redhat and "long back" made me think he was talking about
RH9(pre-fedora) and before and hence my reply. Otherwise, if it is a
server install with RHEL, I agree with what you say. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/