On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 7:34 AM, sivakumar bharadhwaj  wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Thanks, will try and inform, so that if anyone else has this problem can
> find it easier to get solved.

Please do, so that we all know your problem was solved

Put the  word "SOLVED" some where within your message and *not* the
subject line.

It helps others who encounter similar issues and see the word in
search engine listings - indicates a closure of the problem.

> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Arun Khan  wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:51 PM, sivakumar bharadhwaj
>>  wrote:
>> > Now, have bought a new core i-3, HP desktop (of course pre-installed with
>> > Win-7).  The same day I installed Ubuntu 10.04. But when restarted found

Please follow list guidelines; do *not*:
1. Top post
2. Trim your quotation.

-- Arun Khan