Hi,

 I am facing a problem with Umbrello. The Code generation wizard window
does not open properly in windows. In windows i am unable to see the
buttons at the bottom of the page. I have tried changing the resolution.
But it does not solve the problem. But the same works fine in linux. I
googled and found similar complaints from other users. The solutions are to
compile from and source and other such. SInce i am suggesting my students
to use this, these solutions will not help as they would feel uncomfortable
with all the compilation process and will quit using Umbrello. Is there any
other way with which i can correct the problem. I am using windows Xp.

Suthan.A