Hi,

      I have 11 years experience in system administration. Currently I am
working as Assistant Manager - IT to handle windows and Linux environments.
My educational qualification is Diploma in Computer Technology(Three
years). I have RHCE certification. I have been looking for change. But I
dont get any chance. It makes me think about pursuing degree. I read so
many articles and books. But still unable to come for conclusion about the
importance of degree. If I decide to pursue, I have to go for distance
learning only. Then I need to decide for course(like BCA,BBA) and
university. I dont have support from my current company to attend classes
and exams. Hope this list is having lot of experienced system admins and IT
managers who crossed this kind of situation.

    Kindly share your experience to overcome this.

    Thanks for your help.