> which Linux is best for beginners ? and which one is more flexible for
> Enterprise,home and all

There is no such thing that fits everyone. Most of the Linux have some
target audience but still you can use any software in any distribution
as you wish. So basically things are same if you put little effort but
what varies is what things come by default. Maybe some distribution
provide easier method to do certain things easily based on their
target audience.

> Redhat / Fedora / Oracle Linux / Ubuntu / Cent os / Open suse / kubuntu /
> slackware / Mint

I started with Fedora, used Fedora, Vector Linux, PC Linux OS, Mint,
Ubuntu and settled with Ubuntu. Until a year or so I had multiple
(about 3) Linux distribution installed in same machine.

> there is only one Linux .. why these many Vendors ?  which one is standard
> for interviews & good for begineers ?

There is only one world why need many kind of creatures (humans, cat,
dog, etc etc)? They have a purpose. One is good (better) at something
while another one is good at another thing.

> why there are so many linux  vendors, why all not even following single
> linux vendors ?

There is sugar why people need different sweet varieties? This and the
above question are similar.

Hope this helps,
Prasanna Kumar