TVA, with directions from State Govt (Dept of IT) had done some prelim
works few months back. a meeting was held inviting members from academia
working in language computing, industry persons (primarily those who had
interacted with TVA on font development, etc.) -- i had alerted some of
you. ramadoss(myself and dr ranjani from AU) couldn't attend as we had some
other meeting. Request was made to suggest software/hardware setups.

In the meantime, TVA had to wait for further directives from the govt. as
you are aware, things move slowly for a long time and suddenly a spurt
happens. will update this list after attending the next advisory group
meeting which is scheduled for 10th.
in the meantime, i can collate any input i receive and present the same
during our discussions.

srinivasan.