Hi Ambarish,

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Ambarish Santhanam Gmail
<ambaris...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1.  How to ensure that my site works in all browsers and OS?

      You can use any of the free/open CSS frameworks like
bootstrap[1] or pure[2]. Basically, they have a "reset" css, which
removes the differences between the layouts in various browsers. You
can use just that, and use your own customi CSS for the rest. Or, you
can use all their CSS features and customise just the colours used in
the website to suit your company's colour themes.

> 2.  How to make a Pull down Menu.

      You can do these with jQuery/YUI or some such library. Bootstrap
too supports these(IIRC, botstrap's JS is written over jQuery). I
would suggest that you try out possible options and use what suits you
the best. Please do not just go by what we suggest :) Thanks

[1] - Bootstrap - http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/
[2] Pure CSS - http://purecss.io/ (This is the CSS part of the YUI3 library).

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/