Hi Shirni,

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Read more at
> http://goinggnu.wordpress.com/2013/07/04/how-did-i-fix-a-bug-in-kubuntu-installer/
>
> I shared the details on how I fixed the small bug in kubuntu installer.

         Good find :) And good that you fixed it and documented how
you fixed it.

         On a related note, I very recently had a discussion with
some guys who thought you need to be a super efficient C programmer to
be able to contribute to any of the GNU/Linux related
projects/distros. We should probably look at creating awareness in
this area. We can be a valuable contributor even if we are good at art
work/GIMP(or what ever the tool people use for that). We need to
spread the word that all kinds of skills are needed to make a distro
successful. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignb...@gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/