On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Girish Venkatachalam <
girishvenkatacha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hope this clarifies.
>
> Now you can play with it to learn and enjoy.
>
> Now for the biggest LIE ...
>
> So far whatever animation I showed you was a lie.
>
> Only these are animations.
>
> Whatever else I called as animations were not really animations quote
> unquote.

Girish, or anyone else who understood this post - please help me understand
these, please:

a) what did you just quote and unquote?

b) What's the lie? and What's the biggest LIE?

c) What were the animations that were shown but are not true animations?

d) What are the True Animations?

I hope there is at least one person other than Girish who has learned
something valuable from his original post. I would like to *please* hear
from them.

Make your own judgement.