 From: Sriram Karra <karra....@gmail.com>
To: ILUG-C <ilugc@ae.iitm.ac.in>
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 3:42 PM
Subject: [Ilugc] [OT] [Commercial] Need Trainers in C/C++/Data Structures for
short term assignment

A friend is looking for 3-4 trainers to teach these concepts to computer
science college students in Vellore and Chennai. If you have 2+ years of
programming experience in C and C++, have a good grasp of data structures
and would like some additional cash, drop me a note off list and I will
connect you with the right person.

*Requirements & Nature of assignment*

   1. Training sessions in Vellore and Chennai from Monday to Saturday next
   week. So requirement is immediate
   2. Travel, stay and food arrangements will be taken care of (if you need
   them)
   3. Per trainer compensation will be 10-12 K or more depending on
   experience level

-Karra