Dear Friends,

I need some information regarding my doubts in wordpress website.

*Issue 1:*
I want to UP my wordpress website (static one) which I have created on my
localhost. Could you help me how can I upload it on my cPanel? Before
disturbing all of you I tried google for this and got some info that I have
to change the '*wp-config.php*' settings and have to copy the database file
to the cPanel. I got confused regarding the database file location on my
system.

My website folder is at following location:
*/var/www/wordpress*
*
*
In this folder I have wp-config.php file but I am unable to locate database
file. When I use phpmyadmin, I am able to see my database. But where is it
located?

Is there any one stop solution or link to my query that how can I upload my
wordpress website folder to cPanel?

I followed this link:
http://www.theeduzone.net/theeduzone1/?p=45

*Issue 2:*
When I changed the Permalinks to Custom One, I am unable to access my
website on localhost. I changed it to as:

%/postname%/ and %/postname% (tell me which one is valid)?

I also googled for this and got to know that I have to  modify .htaccess
file or I have to change the Apache mod_rewrite settings, but from where I
can change it?

I followed this link:
http://hightechnology.in/wordpress-custom-permalink-not-working-in-localhost/

*Issue 3:*
On my theme homepage (name: discover (free one)) I have 4 Box headings but
I want 3, I messed up with php code and deleted the 4th box code but it's
still visible on the theme? I also googled for my issues but failed to win
over this issue.

On my home page I got a message as:
Not Found Apologies and so on....

I want to remove this so I googled for this and found that I have to create
static front page, i created and it's not visible anymore but the page
which I created is now appearing on my menu list which I don't want. I
followed this link:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page

*Issue 4:*
*
*
If I continue with all 4 boxes on my homepage (in case if it's not being
rectified) then why do 4th box overlaps on 3rd box in Firefox but it's fine
on Chrome.
I used firebug on both browsers to figure out the difference but failed.

Please help me in these issue so that I could be able to UP my website.

Thank you in advance.

--
*Regards,
Sahil ModGill*