Dear Friends,

Please guide me in my Email settings issue/doubt on server.

I have registered my domain from Company A (bought in June, 2013) and my
web space from Company B (bought in July, 2013).

Company A provides me 2 Email Address on their servers ( I used one from it
perfectly on my Ubuntu system with Thunderbird ).

Company B provides me 5 Email Address on their servers ( here,I created one
and set it's settings as mentioned )

and when I configured it on my Thunderbird, my first email got some errors
(might be due to MX records because I have changed the nameservers).

Now is there any way to access my both email addresses ( from Company A and
Company B )?
I know if I want then I have to take the back-up and then export all Emails
to active email server. I want to do this if there is no way out.

Am i right...I can take the backup of all emails via using POP instead of
IMAP?

Please share your experiences.

Thank you so much in advance.

--