> There is a opensource project called "Gcompris" written on python/c. I have
> forked  "chuttiMaths" from that, to develop CBSE/Tamil Nadu state-board
> primary school maths activities.
> I have started developing 2-3 activities. Another 20+ activities to be
> developed.
> Reference python code  is available.
> Please contact me offline,If you are interested.

Suresh,

Is the ChttiMaths a public project?

If so, share the repo url here, so that anyone can have a look and contribute.

Lavanya from our list also working on her GSoC Project with GCompris only.

http://www.slideshare.net/lavanyagunasekaran/presentation-24692064
http://lava28.wordpress.com/
https://wiki.gnome.org/lavanya
https://github.com/laya?tab=repositories

Hope you can contact her for more contributions.

If we have some interested volunteers, we can conduct some hackathon too.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com