On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM, Shrinivasan T <tshriniva...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Tenth Planet Open Source Foundation, Chennai http://tposf.org/
> is planning to organize a series of  training/workshops for the
> freshers and jobseekers.
>
> The topics are
> Ruby, Rails, Node.js, backbone, coffeescript, angular js, Python, Django,
> DOJO.

Hi,
    I could not learn more about the Team behind this initiative ,
 Whomsoever is trying to do it they are missing on many grounds . one of
the main question to them would be is this a business or charity they are
trying to do ?

technology is the easy part there are many other pieces to this puzzle
which i may be of help , would like to have a business talk with the
founders to better understand what they want to achieve ?

-Satya