> So who will change the system - ME. People should come out and put forward
> their vision.
>
> Everyone here should take up responsibility to go to schools & colleges
> and  regularly conduct classes.

I completely agree with the above statements, and that is the only way to
bring the F/OSS culture in the Indian education system.

Well said.  We all can take responsibility, go to Schools, Colleges and
Universities and conduct the classes (Seminar/Workshop/FDP) and even
completely dedicate ourselves for a social cause.  But, we all have to do
this in our own capacity and we will not be allowed to post such events in
this list, as this would be annoying for some users.

So,

* have vision
* take responsibility
* change things
** do not announce them in this list **

Sorry for trolling.

All my current / future F/OSS events (Seminar / Workshop / FDP) will be
announced through

http://www.freelists.org/archive/fossevents

S. Baskar