Hi Anbu,

If you have installed the setup with a name say for example "example1" in
the server root folder ( mostly "/var/www/" in linux systems), it should
work when you call the url in the browser like,

http://localhost/example1/

In php, there is no need to explicitly start server each time when you do
the changes at the code level. Just refreshing the page in the browser
should work.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Anbu Anbazhagan
<anbazhagan....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just now I started learning CakePHP in Linux. I installed that framework,
> but I don't know how to start that framework. Please help me.

*Regards,
Prabhuram.B*