---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Date: Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Subject: Interested in learning Erlang and hacking on CouchDB?
To: "u...@couchdb.apache.org" <u...@couchdb.apache.org>, "
d...@couchdb.apache.org" <d...@couchdb.apache.org>

Hi folks,

Are you interested in learning Erlang? Perhaps you know a bit but want
to get better, or perhaps you've never tried, but you'd be interested
in giving it a shot?

We have a special mailing list for people who want to have some fun
with Erlang and CouchDB. Most of the core committers are on the list,
and we're here to help you, and answer any questions you might have
about getting started.

Don't worry: this isn't the list we discuss project decisions on. And
there's no minimum experience level necessary. Complete Erlang newbies
welcome!

Come join us at:

erl...@couchdb.apache.org

You an subscribe by sending a mail to :

erlang-subscr...@couchdb.apache.org

Once you've subscribed, post a note to the list to introduce yourself
and mention what you're interested in talking about or working on.

Hope to see you there!

Thanks!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

--
Lord, give us the wisdom to utter words that are gentle and tender, for
tomorrow we may have to eat them.