I am an 1992 graduate finally statrted doing development work in MATLAB.
Earlier I was a hardcore C/C++ developer in Linux Internals. Now in industry
all C/C++ projects are maintenance work only.

I want to learn DSP. When I started reading books and online materials I found
that there is some gap in my understanding .. the concept. I have doubts even
at basics level istself and I am fiding it difficult to follow any material. I
reside at Tambaram - and would like if anyone can teach me DSP. Someone can
cover the DSP topics one by one provide me homework and problems to do and
follow up the same next week.

Can somebody help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,