On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Joe Steeve <j...@hipro.co.in> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 11:51 +0530, Arun Khan wrote:
>> After searching, I have deduced the problem to  be with the roaming
>> profiles.  Randomly it gets corrupted and app like Maya crash.
>
> This most often happens when two machines do domain-logon with the same
> 'userid' at the same time. The roaming profile is simply copied around
> during login and logout. This can easily race when the same profile is
> accessed from two machines.

>From what I understand, the roaming profile gets copied to the local
workstation when the user does domain login and it is written back to
the share as defined in the domain controller when s/he logs out of
the desktop.

Your use case scenario makes sense.   To the best of my knowledge, the
user is using only one Win7 desktop.   I will double check with the
client.

Thanks,
-- Arun Khan