On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Arun Khan <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My unit has Tegra ARM Quad core CPU.  The above is Intel Atom.   My
> unit does not have any provision for a GSM SIM card, the model in your
> link does.
>
> Overall, it looks good.  A GSM data SIM would give you net access
> whereas I am dependent on WiFi.

Yes,  I want a tablet which gives me internet on the move. But I am afraid
to buy an Intel Atom processor tablet. Will it be a worth spending item?
Will it bring performance issues?

> I am not much of an fan for Apple products - expensive IMO.  I'd
> rather use the money saved for some other use.
>
> Overall, I believe there are more apps on Google Play, a good number
> free.  I am using my tablet as a SIP phone, Wi Fi Analyzer (for quick
> site survey), QR / Bar code (read/generate), IP calculator and more
>
> A tablet is definitely worth it.  I do not carry my laptop on most
> client site visits.

You're right. Apple is no doubt costly as comparison to others.
Again right, there is no dearth of Apps on Google Play Store. Else on Apple
we have to pay in $.

Undoubtedly, tablet is a worth spending product thats why seeking for
suggestions before investing my money on it.

> Way to go! Bravo ...

Thank you Sir.

--

*Regards,Sahil ModGill*