Hi,

We have a few web developer positions open for BookConnect's (
bookconnectsolutions.com ) Chennai office. Those hired will have an
opportunity to work on a set of  high traffic web applications/mobile apps.
Since we are a small group of developers, there will be an opportunity to
learn the full cycle of development of large web applications and to
acquire a good knowledge of the book industry domain. The applications we
develop are related to standards based data exchange between various book
industry players.

The skills required are :

1. Good understanding of web application development
2. HTML/Java Script/CSS and Java Script Frameworks
3. At least one web programming language/framework

While the work will be primarily on Python/Django/XML/Non Relational
Databases etc., we are willing to train developers from other platforms
provided they demonstrate a good understanding of web development process
and expertise in at least one language/framework used for web development.

Experience:

More than one year of experience preferred.

We will be open to taking those with less experience if we see a good
promise in the candidate.

Please mail me your resume off-list to discuss further.

Thanks and Regards,
Murthy Raju
BookConnect
http://bookconnectsolutions.com/