On 16/09/14 08:39, Satya Prakash Prasad wrote:
> I am a new joiner to this group. I have a passion for research and want to
> do research in areas including School / College / Real time projects
> (Embedded / Scientific etc).  I have looked upon a space to setup my
> office, but I need some projects or fund to begin with or references.
> Actually strictly speaking I am more in need of directions how to proceed
> further - i.e. after procuring the office space  whats the next step I have
> todo. Where can I push my energy and how I can give to my country / state
> where I live.
>
> Thanks in advance.
Hi Satya,

We are trying to organise a meeting at 6 pm on the 22nd of September.

I will finalise the location in a day or two. Perhaps you should come
and join us.

It will an interesting conversation and our aim is to try and build a
platform for a
potential social cause as well. So may well align with your aspirations.

Aside to this, I am happy to provide some personal direction towards
your venture
from the professional experience that I have gained.

Thanks

Deepak