>  I am doing Ph.D (Mathematics) at NIT Calicut. I need the paper . "Anzother
> look at box-jenkins forecasting procedures". DOI no is
> 10.1080/03610918608812522.  Anyone get that paper from your institute.
> Please send to me via mail.

Very few people do Ph.D in Mathematics in India. Good :).

This is not the right place to ask for papers that cannot be
redistributed and it is illegal to distribute it. Being an NITian most
probably your institute may have subscribed for that. Please check
with your institution's library or Math department.

This mailing list is related to Linux and open source software, people
here may not be aware of Mathematics. So I don't see any point in
asking questions related to Mathematics here.

Regards,
PrasannaKumar