We, EthicsTech (P) Ltd [1], hiring FRESHERS for the post of Python Developers
to join with our IOT(Internet Of Things) product development team.

Key Responsibilities ::

- Understanding the project requirement.
- Developing IOT applications by using Python/JS for our IOT embedded boards.
- Testing and debugging the applications.
- Our IOT product will be released under open source license. You will be
responsible for interacting with open source community people and promoting
this product by conducting workshops, seminars & trainings.

Expected skillsets ::

- Excellent programming knowledge on Python programming.
- Excellent knowledge of Javascript, Jquery, HTML & CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of using any one of Linux operating systems like Ubuntu.
- Knowledge of REST architecture will be added advantage.
- Programming knowledge of HTML5 should be added advantage.
- Passionate in open source softwares.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate in self learning.
- Cooperate with team members.

Job location : Chennai
Job type : Full time

If you are the right candidate, kindly send your resume to me or
jobs_AT_ethicstech_DOT_in Add "Application for the post of Python Developers"
in the subject line.

I am looking forward to receive many resumes from ILUGC.

All the best,
Prakash.
[1]http://ethicstech.in