Dear friend,

please aware of using this plagiarism sites. most of the sites from china
and they capturing our papers which are all coming through this sites. with
in a week those peoples publish our papers in their name with new title.
after that we people only suffer.

so please be aware of the hacking sites. its our responsibility to know
that before checking our papers in that one.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:32 PM, sahil साहिल <scorpionking.sa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> Is there anyone who has an idea/experience regarding any open source
> Plagiarism software?
>
> I am looking for a genuine Plagiarism software. Tried google and found
> these:
>
> *https://oaps.eu/ <https://oaps.eu/>*
>
> *http://mallikarjundora.wordpress.com/category/open-source-software/
> <http://mallikarjundora.wordpress.com/category/open-source-software/>*
>
> *http://www.scanmyessay.com/ <http://www.scanmyessay.com/>*
>
> Any inputs on the above ones?
>
> Also, tried to execute the one found on sourceforge but it crashed when I
> ran it.
>
> Please direct me to the apt link or guide me so that I can start looking
> over it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> *Regards,Sahil ModGill*

ARUN.V
Asst.Prof. of ECE Dept.,
Anna University Regional Center Madurai,
Madurai.
9965661063
0452-2555566