On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 8:27 PM, Shrayas rajagopal
> <shray...@gmail.com> wrote:
> | and have
> | followed this in all my mails but now i'm getting really bored of it.
> \--
>
> It is called discipline. It is important before working with free and
> open source software.
>
> When you are part of a community, it is essential to follow the
> terminology and guidelines that the group believes in. You can try to
> be different, but, YMMV.
>
> These have not been put forth by forefathers, but, have been
> established as good practices in our circles.

​Hi,

Most definitely. I do understand this. I didn't intend to mean "bored" in
any offensive way. I'm sorry that I worded it that way. All I meant was
that it was getting redundant and I thought that I was doing something
wrong.

I do get it that these things fall under good practices and really respect
them. They ease out a lot of things like readability and searching through
archives.

Once again, Sorry if i offended anyone. I did not mean that the terminology
and guidelines were boring.

Regards,
Shrayas ​