On Oct 22, 2014 6:57 AM, "kavin raj" <sikavin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just before three months I had used Ubuntu, but I can't able to continue,
> can't able to install Photoshop is my first reason,

Free and open software is not just an operating but an ecosystem with a
bunch of software to enable different applications. Photoshop runs on
Windows and Mac alone. This restricts the OS choice. There age equivalent
software like GIMP that offer features like Photoshop but may not be as
strong on features. Thus, when you want to use open source,  you need to
look at the gamut of apps you want and try to figure out what going can use.
> then I can't able to
> access hard disk partisan like windows as easy. Main thing is it is not
> user friendly like windows.
Have you tried the gnome-disks utility in Ubuntu?

> Please try to develop user friendly is like windows.

After having used Linux now for 20 years, I find Windows impossible to use.
:-) There are user friendly distros like Mint etc which one could try.

Regards
Mohan Sundaram
Mobile mail, please pardon autocomplete /autoreplace typos

P.S: to all top posters. It takes a lot of effort to send a trimmed
interleaved mail from gmail on the mobile. Where there is a will, there is
a way.