Hi,

We are trying to identify the right approach to do Fail-Over and Load
> Balancing in Linux server (Centos7), which contains Mariadb(mysql) and
> web-server (nginx) with some services such as Video On Demand, Games, etc.
> (streaming through Intranet, not Internet)

I have done similar setup few years back.

> Please guide, to select the right technology/solution (Ofcource OpenSource)
> to do so. Its seems complicated for me because of the dynamic data (eg: If
> a user watching video and fail over happens, he should get seamless
> streaming without interruption).

what kind of your streaming server ?
over http/rtsp?

I have considered HA-Cluster (Heartbeat) for Failover and HA-Proxy for load
> balancing, but still not sure, how to handle dynamic data fail over.

In our case we used DarwinStreaming Server(Streaming), HA-Proxy(Load
balancer), Keepalived(Fail Over) will do nice job for your requirement.