Hello,

I have created a user (say 'hruser') and assigned "Manager" permission to
Human Resource module in OpenERP. But the user can not see any of the leave
details of the employees. But I could see employees leave details after
login as administrator.

The hruser is a member of the Human Resource manager group and is the
member of the same company where other user resides.

 I couldn't post this question in the openerp forum because when I request
for password reset their server shows "The server encountered an internal
error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is
overloaded or there is an error in the application". Anyway I will post in
their forum later. I am seeking help from the OpenERP experienced users in
this mailing list.

Regards,
JK