Hi All,

Few months ago, I read about blog where kernel developer workstations
and their workflow were presented. I personally found it inspiring to
understand the different tools / hardware used by developers.

For instance, I came to know that Torvalds uses a walking zombie desk. :-) :-D

I am a regular desktop user and feel even I have a quite a unique
setup. Am really curious to know what fellow LUG'ians are using.
Further, collecting this details would help us gather first hand
experience of different hardware and anyone looking.

I request you to share how you have set up your workstation @ home / work.

http://i.imgur.com/zY0zXui.jpg >> Workstation snap taken with my
#Jolla phone. If it isn't great, blame the guy who clicked.

-- Mint Box II >> A powerful compact PC size of router. Recently
fitted with SSD Samsung 840 EVO 120 GB . And needless to say, my
Cinnamon desktop boots in a jiffy now. Someone told me using HDD is
sticking to Black & White TV when we have Plasma and LED TVs.

-- Samsung 24 " monitor  >> I love it, can have multiple workspaces
with various windows opne. And Cinnamon allows me to tile and snap
windows to organize my work flow needs. Snapping is my favorite Mint
Cinnamon feature. ^2

-- JBL Flip Portable Bluetooth speaker >> Quality sound. Supports A2DP
and ideal for multimedia usage. Charge stands for few hours to finish
a movie!

-- Logitech Wireless Keyboard K330 (with Mouse combo but it failed on
me due to some h/w issue, I hate tangled wires so bought below one.)
*Solaar* application helps pairing multiple devices.

-- Dell Wireless Mouse

-- Am not married and (hence?) don't have kids yet have a stuffed
Penguin shoulder bag ^4 in my room next to my desktop. Surprised? At
least folks in ILUGC shouldn't be - as we adore the Tux Mascot :-) Use
it to stuff accessories like hard disk, extra mouse, etc

Some links if you're interested to know more about these -

^1 - http://www.fit-pc.com/web/products/mintbox/
^2 - http://segfault.linuxmint.com/2013/06/window-snapping-in-action/
^3 - http://www.amazon.in/JBL-Portable-Bluetooth-Stereo-Speaker/dp/B008PCBCU2
^4 - http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00GSOPNFE