Dear all,

We had our ILUGC monthly meet this Saturday(14-02-2015).

Around 18 and above people attended this meet. there were many new faces.

We had our first inspiring talk and demo by Shakthi Kannan on Elfeed
Emacs web feed reader.

Then we had our Introduction and then we had discussion about conducting
INSTALLFEST and we had announcements by the way.

We then had Adithyan who was of age 12 gave a demo about managing the
growing vegetables from their terrace farm with libreoffice tools.

After this we had Ganesh talking about Ham Radio its importance and a
demo was also given by him using SDR.

We thank the speakers and people for your valuable time.

I will send a seperate mail for the Discussion on INSTALLFEST.

--
With Regards, Gowtham Raam.J
Drop your Mail to : professionalgr...@gmail.com