Sorry Bro,
 Solution for you Google is giving device manager which is name as "android
device manager", with help of it you can locate your phone when it is
turned on by giving ring to it or you can lock your phone or even otherwise
you can able to locate your phone when your gps or location is turned on.

Some link for you:

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.adm&hl=en
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en