Hi,

> I am new to world of linux...

Welcome to the real world.

> My problem is when i boot my Linux system
> the Violate blank screen stays longer i have to press "Enter Key" lots
> of time to get my Login screen...

What is the GNU/Linux Distribution you have?
How much RAM you have on that machine?

How long it takes to show the login screen?

Press Esc key to see any background boot progress running.

> few months before Dual OS system but accidently
> unfortunately(fortunately) i formated my Windows...so should i need to
> do some technical stuff though Terminal?

If the time delay is few mins, thats fine.

If it is around 10-15 min, we have to check the boot processes running behind
by pressing Esc key.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan