Hi,
Recently I have shifted to using Linux on my laptop from windows. Two days
back I have formatted windows and got Ubuntu 13.04 installed. Now I have
plenty of questions. I need some leads to go on finding the answers. Till
now I could not even add the "flash" plugin. Can you guide me through the
basics. Maybe suggesting a book or something.  Something to go on. :)

Then meanwhile I did some R&D on my own which failed and my laptop is
locked. It is not accepting my previous password. It would be helpful if
anybody is available for support.
Thanks
Antony
9176047044