Hi,

--- On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Baskar K <baskar...@gmail.com> wrote:
| Hi All,
\--

In future, if you can send the final agenda few days prior to the
meet-up, it will help people plan their weekends. You can also advance
the call for talks two weeks prior to the meet-up date. Just a
suggestion.

---
| in 10 minutes. You can use pen/pencil and a paper, or a laptop or any
| other machine. Please bring your solutions from the previous meet-up.
| We can review it before proceeding to a newer challenge.
\--

I have uploaded the code for the first session on Project Euler using
Elisp. It is not complete, but, a work-in-progress.

  https://github.com/shakthimaan/ecukes-examples

SK

---
Shakthi Kannan