On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Balakumar Muthu
<balakumar.mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Folks,
>
> You've Open-sourced your codes, now why don’t we try Open up our Office
> Spaces?
>
> Coworkable.com is an open free platform to share your extra, idle Office
> Spaces, Desks, Conference room with other needy Startups, Geeks and
> Entrepreneurs. Sharing your unused office space provide the opportunity to
> meet, work and network with smart professionals like you, which lead to
> unlimited business opportunities.

I interpret this concept similar to AirBnB -- I have a spare room,
office space/resources etc., that I can let out and have a
supplementary income.

The concept of organized commercial office sharing, that others have
posted their experience with, has been around for more than a couple
of decades.  I don't think they fit into the concept of  sharing my
*own* extra office space/resources.

IMO, this is the distinction one needs to understand and
coworkable.com needs to emphasis on this aspect.  If this is *not* the
intent, then I agree that this post is borderline commercial.   The
establishment of trust factor between renter/rentee is fuzzy (at least
to me).   I had booked a room in Netherlands (through AirBnB);  the
difference between the pics on the web site and the reality was like
day an night.  I was lucky to get a partial refund from AirBnB.

-- Arun Khan