Hi,

--- On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Dhanagopal R <dhanagop...@gmail.com> wrote:
| 1, OEM 39mb OEM partion (Not sure logical or primary)
| 2, Recovery partition 29 Gb (Not sure logical or primary)
\--

Do these show up when you install Ubuntu?

---
| As I am not sure whether the first two partitions or primary or logical,
\--

Check in the UI or in fdisk output when you boot from the Live CD.

---
| I preferred a
| /boot partition to install boot loader there to use windows  boot loader
\--

The bootloader gets installed in the first 512 bytes and is called the
Master Boot Record (MBR). You really don't need a large /boot.

---
| As somebody suggested, I can also wait for the release of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
\--

If you have run out of primary partitions, waiting for Ubuntu 16.04 is
not going to solve anything. Please check your primary partitions.

Regards,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan