On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 9:19 AM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthim...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> --- On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 12:02 AM, MohanR <mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> | If you think reading questions like this will improve your knowledge on
> | *nix, then I'm sorry. If you think answering these kind of questions
> | can get you a job, then I'm really sorry. start contributing to a
> | opensource project, that will fetch you a good job.
> \--
>
> ACK. Very well said!

Yes, contributing to any opensource project will surely add a feather in
one's cap but solving such questions is not bad either at all. You guys
talk like you never solved such questions or approached one for your
doubts. You guys may be born as SUPER HUMANS. I am not. Excuse me!

--

*Regards,Sahil ModGill*