Ok guys....<wearing special prepared undi for flame
WAR .....aaaarrrhhhh.......>
First it is working cuz i am writing from that
machineeee .... :X)

secondly....jhoot bole aap logo ko kauwa kaate
it is working on my comp.... ha

Thirdly Gimp work...have work on it....this install
itself
i also use Open office 1.0
have also installed j2sdk

so for RAM yes it is 128 MB RAM + 32 Mb ....so will
clarify here ...at boot time it shows 163... KB will
note it properly and mail u offline.

yes i use NEC 17 inch MultiSync70 Monitor ....wont be
able to type with out a keyboard and yes mouse
works...
Hope u haven't forgoton i am using RH8.0.
jhooot....teri too [EMAIL PROTECTED]& <all in good fun>

Nitin Chandra