Hi, [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Please take a moment to reply to this email and make changes to your
contact information.

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update me
with your latest contact info.

Thanks,
Shishir

Instructions:
  1. Download Plaxo and we will automatically stay in sync:
         http://www.plaxo.com/downloads

     --OR--

  1. Click REPLY
  2. Check the contact info below - and if it isn't correct - just
       change it in the reply.
  3. Send the reply message

If everything looks correct, just reply with `no changes'
in the message body.

Thanks!

------

Name: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Job Title:
Company:
Work E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Work Phone:
Work Fax:
Work Address Line 1:
Work Address Line 2:
Work City, State, Zip:
Mobile Phone:

Home E-mail:
Home Phone:
Home Fax:
Home Address Line 1:
Home Address Line 2:
Home City, State, Zip:

P.S. I've included my current contact information below.  I've also attached a copy as
a vCard.