Hi Kishore,

    It gives me great pleasure to tell all my list members that
Dr.K.S. Chari "Director of Microelectronics & Process Technology
Divison" DIT, Govt. of India, also the member of IEEE (US) would also be
joining us in this meet.

 I know more than  half dozens of Linux fans & admins who have came out
after  the  *free training programme in his lab which uses slackware
for its development platform.I just had word with him for this meet.

FYI,

Best regards,
-Yash