Hi friends,
 I had a problem connecting to LAN for which the my provider was using the 24online
client for authentication etc. I have set it up and it does take the commands eg. asks
for username, password etc but finally does not connect and says ' segmentation
problem'. I don't know what to do next. I asked my service provider and he says that
IP address and DNS number are the same and I have filled up the apppropriate places
with the numbers required.
 Recently I got mandrake9 CDs for installation. I read a number of documents on the
net which says that for a newbie it is easier, more friendly in terms of its icons
etc. Please suggest if I should switchover from RH L 9 to Mandrake 9 or
not.Comparative advantages or disadvantages of RHL9 and Mandrake 9? If I do, will it
be ok if I simply overwrite the mandrake version over the existing RHL9 version or
should  I format the Linux partition before I load the mandrake. I also use windows on
my C drive.
Thanks in anticipation,
Rajesh K. Jha