Hi everyone,
    Is there any way to limit the number of processes sendmail spawns? On a
Linux server I am administering, sendmail spawns upto 1500 processes. How
can I stop this? Also is there any way to discard messages with more than a
set number of recipients in the mail? In this particullar server some idiot
is trying to send mails with 3200+ recipients and that tends to bring down
my server :( This fellow is going to get a good piece of my mind next time
he complains about bad services. I know that with qmail this is quite easy
to do, but I could not figure out anything about sendmail.

Ambar Roy
PS: I need to run sendmail on this server and can't switch to qmail, postfix
or some other mailer daemon!