On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 11:17:02PM +0530, Spoonman wrote:

>>>Any Specific reasons  for this. I think linuxconf  is OK for people
>>>not  familiar with  the  internals.  its  not  some major  security
>>>weakness if thats  what you are going to say  next.  at least thats
>>>what I think. I run it on my box. I'll love to see you exploit it.

I  have  seen  a  lot  of  mails regarding  this  in  various  mailing
list. Most of them had screwed their machines using linuxconf.

Redhat has deprecated this package because of its unstablity itself. I
don't recommend linuxconf to any newbie because of this. YMMV.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net