hi,

this is a far fetched query compared to my progress, but i'd just like
to ask this for the sake of clarity. (due to my lack of knowledge!)

are the licences of gnu software (eg. wget from gnu) and the linux
kernel the same? as in, can the code from wget be altered and included
into the kernel (with acknowledgements ofcourse) ?

i know i am jumping the line by not giving their docs a read, but
frankly its german to me, and believe me, i'd rather use some time here
making correct decisions programming, rather than *utilize* my time in
licences...

no offences intended... please could someone clarify me on this one?

affly
robins