Hi,
   I have an vsftpd server running on RH9 system. The behaviour is to
copy the files to a new location when the upload has completed for just
one particular user. I have a simple cron job with mv command that runs
every minute to check for new files and moves them to the new location.
The problem that I am facing is that the files have not been ftp'ed
completely when the cron job runs and hence moves only partial files.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to figure out whether the complete
file has been ftp'ed and then only move it to the new location. Or is
there an FTP server that can run a script when the upload completes ?

Thanks
-jasmeet